The history of ISLIKER MAGNETE

For over 60 years in magnet technology

A lot has happened since the start of the company's history in 1959, here you can find all our milestones and what's new today.

How it all began at ISLIKER MAGNETE

The history of ISLIKER MAGNETE begins in 1959 with the foundation and registration of the sole proprietorship Peter Isliker in Zurich. Since then, the company has been continuously researching, developing, extending and expanding.

Our goal: To be and remain the world leader in the field of magnet technology!

Isliker Magnete Geschichte 1963 Grundstueck
The headquarters in Andelfingen
Isliker Magnete Spickel Element
Isliker Magnete Logo pos RGB Rand scaled
2022
New corporate design
From old to new! We shine in new splendor, with a new logo and everything that goes with it.
2022
Isliker Magnete Pantentiert Selbstverriegelung Diebstahlschutz scaled
2020
Patenting
Patenting of a self-locking magnet for theft protection
2020
2018
Re-certification
Re-certification of ISLIKER MAGNETE AG according to ISO 9001:2015
2018
Isliker Magnete Pantentiert Ventil Stellantrieb scaled
2013
Patenting
Patenting of a non-looping 2/2-way valve with actuator
2013
Isliker Magnete Geschichte 2012 Erweiterung
2012
5. extension of the plant
The headquarters in Andelfingen is expanded with a production area and the office to 3'030m².
2012
2012
Expansion
British subsidiary ISLIKER MAGNETE (UK) established with headquarters in Loughborough, Leicestershire
2012
2010
Start with applications
Electronics are used for the first time in customer-specific solutions
2010
2009
Anniversary
50 years ISLIKER MAGNETE
2009
2005
Expansion to Asia
Start production of electromagnets in China
2005
2004
Production progress
Introduction of continuous improvement processes and one-piece-flow principles. Further projects in large series go into production
2004
2002
Real estate and building land
Spin-off of the real estate into ISLIKER IMMOBILIEN AG. Purchase of 9'000 m2 building land in Andelfingen
2002
2000
Change of leadership
Christian Isliker takes over the management of the company, entry into large series > 100'000 pcs./year
2000
1999
Anniversary
40 years ISLIKER MAGNETE
1999
1998
Admission
Christian Isliker joins the company
1998
Isliker Magnete Geschichte 1996 Erweiterung
1996
4. extension of the plant
The headquarters in Andelfingen is expanded with a production area and the office to 2'350m².
1996
1994
Certification
Certification of ISLIKER MAGNETE AG according to ISO 9001:1994
1994
1986
Acquisition
Takeover of sole representation of KGS Corporation in Europe
1986
Isliker Magnete Geschichte 1985 Erweiterung
1985
3. extension of the plant
The headquarters in Andelfingen is expanded with a production area and the office to 1'810m².
1985
1982
Change of legal form
Conversion of Isliker Magnete into a joint stock company
1982
Isliker Magnete Geschichte 1979 Erweiterung
1979
2. extension of the plant
The head office in Andelfingen is expanded with a production area and the office to 810m², start with own coil production
1979
Isliker Magnete Hubmagnet GE scaled
1974
Patenting and market launch
Patenting and market launch of the "Economy" magnet
1974
Isliker Magnete Geschichte 1969 Erweiterung
1969
1. extension of the plant
The head office in Andelfingen is expanded with a production area and the office to 470m².
1969
1965
Name change
The sole proprietorship Peter Isliker is now called Isliker-Magnete
1965
Isliker Magnete Geschichte 1963 Grundstueck
1963
Headquarters construction
New building plant in Andelfingen (Switzerland) with 170m².
1963
1962
Acquisition of the building land
Purchase of 6'500m² building land in Andelfingen
1962
1959
Foundation and registration of the sole proprietorship Peter Isliker in Zurich
Peter Isliker closes a gap in the market - for the first time, high-performance electromagnets are available from Swiss production
1959

Mehr Zeit für Ferien gefällig?